* May all the love you give to others come back to you on this special day.
* It takes a strong person to make a strong person.
* For all you do and all you are, we love you.
* Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love.
* Because of you, I am me.
* Life doesn't come with a manual. It comes with a mother.
* Always my mother, forever my friend.
* Mom, I know it’s hard for you on Mother’s Day...to hide the fact that I’m your favorite :-)
* God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
~ Jewish proverb
* I want to thank you, Mother, for your patience-your encouragement-your strength-your generosity-your unswerving love and for those six little words that helped me through so many trying times-“Because I said so, that’s why."
* A good mother lets her kids lick the beaters. A great mother turns off the mixer first.
* Thank you for giving me life. And for not taking it back during my teenage years...
* Silence is golden. Unless you have kids. Then silence is suspicious.